IT Services In Central Pennsylvania
Since 2013, InTech Network Solutions has proudly provided professional-grade IT services for our clients across a wide range of industries such as Healthcare, Engineering, Construction, and more.
What Sets the InTech IT Support Apart From The Competition?
Because we love what we do and understand what our clients need.
Small and mid-size businesses resist leaving the traditional Break-Fix model of IT services, with the mindset that it’s cheaper to support in a reactive approach. The InTech Network Solutions team serves our clients by providing top-tier Managed IT Services, optimizing efficiency and streamlining processes.
The Break-fix model is inherently flawed since, at its core, it relies on reactivity rather than proactivity. The liability lies with both parties, thus guaranteeing there will never be a permanent solution to IT systems.
Here’s what we do.
How Much Do Your Services Cost?
InTech Network Solutions is a Managed Services Provider (MSP) at heart.
This means we operate in a monthly subscription-based model where the cost depends on the number of services involved, our monthly time investment, and the complexity of your IT environment.
What Kind Of Services Do You Provide?
- IT Strategic Planning – By analyzing the current business and technology processes, InTech is able to provide strategic information about technology systems to help clients plan for the future.
- IT Project Planning and Management – InTech’s team of industry professionals have the necessary skills, expertise, and proficiencies needed to handle all types of sophisticated technology projects. We provide hands-on, on-site, and remote project planning and management services to help keep our clients ahead of the competition.
- IT Asset Management – InTech manages all IT assets for our clients in a cost-efficient manner by formulating organized IT processes, developing specific management plans for IT systems including
- Network equipment’s
- Software licenses,
- And any other technology assets that the client may be utilizing at their location.
- Technical Support – Technical problems can be solved both on-site and remote with our dependable and effective technical support.
- Security, Compliance, and Policy Development – We help manage Security Audits and work with client’s employees to develop corporate policies and procedures to meet compliance requirements where appropriate. The InTech Network Solutions team brings years of experience, education, and technical skills all to help clients achieve compliance with regulatory bodies and meet the stringent security requirements.
- Mobile, WIFI, and Cabling Solutions – In addition to designing, installing, managing, and upgrading network cabling and related infrastructure like Wi-Fi networks, InTech manages and maintains mobile contracts (Verizon, AT&T, etc.) along with:
- Smartphone contracts
- Support agreements
- Vendor Management – Professional oversight of third-party vendors IT contracts and sorting through the stipulations and technical language that is usually not understandable to individuals outside of the IT industry.
- IT Budget Development – InTech provides a comprehensive understanding of technology costs and helps make informed decisions regarding technology expenditures for our contracted clients.