Why is it Important to Partner with an IT Support Company Who Places a High Value on Strategic Partnerships?
What is a Strategic Partner?
With new technology offerings flooding the market on a continual basis, State College-area businesses need informed IT consulting to help them keep pace with IT trends. Cutting-edge IT solutions that are tailored specifically to your industry are key to gaining and maintaining a competitive edge.
That’s where strategic partnerships come in.
Companies like InTech Network Solutions carefully cultivate relationships with today’s leading technology vendors, manufacturers, and software developers.
Building strong partnerships with key technology purveyors allows InTech Network Solutions to offer:
- Priority service with each of our strategic partners
- Insider knowledge of up and coming products
- Deep understanding of vendors’ products for more efficient IT support
Are There Advantages to Hiring a Certified IT Professional?
Though many IT support companies are competing for the technology budget dollars of State College businesses, not all of them are equipped with the necessary expertise to deliver optimized IT environments.
It only makes sense to invest your hard-earned IT dollars into a Managed IT Services provider with the skill and expertise to apply the latest industry-specific technology solutions.
Certified IT professionals are required to attend mandatory training and pass rigorous testing to meet established criteria to earn their qualifications, giving business owners the confidence that their IT is placed in the hands of competent professionals.
Working with a team of certified professionals like InTech Network Solutions gives businesses:
- Streamlined Technology: Certified IT professionals address each challenge efficiently to bring it to a swift resolution and with an absolute minimum of downtime. Their expertise allows for easy identification of difficult IT problems, allowing businesses to return their IT to fully functional IT assets quickly. By comparison, non-certified technicians must use trial and error to pinpoint problems, a process that is time-consuming and expensive.
- Less Risk: Our technicians are required to be involved in continuous education and regular testing. This shows a level of commitment to maintaining the highest level of skill and expertise in the field. IT professionals with the right skills and experience can identify potential problems and risks better and provide appropriate solutions for you.
- Better Service: Certified IT professionals have a proven track record of remaining with quality companies for a longer period of time. Managed IT Services firms which attract and retain excellent, qualified IT technicians are able to provide a higher level of continuous service to their clients.
What are the InTech Network Solutions Areas of Technical Expertise?
- Applications Support
- IT Infrastructure Solutions
- Server Support Services
- Comprehensive IT Care
What Certifications Does InTech Network Solutions Hold?
InTech Network Solutions is proud to have achieved certifications with the following technology companies:
Who are Some of InTech Network Solutions’ Strategic Partners?
We are a team that has deep roots in relationships with some of the leading vendors in the technology space today.
- Microsoft—the technology giant involved in the licensing, manufacturing, and development of software, electronic items, computers, and services
- Dell—a company whose primary focus is the development and sale of hardware such as computers and servers
- Storage Craft—a leading technology business with a focus on data management, storage, and protection products and services
- Cisco—a company with an eye to the manufacture, development, and selling of network solutions, modern telecommunications equipment, and high technology products and services
- SolarWinds—an American software development company whose primary offerings include network management and related systems
- Lenovo—a leading technology company, specializing in the design, development, manufacturing, and selling of technology assets for the home and commercial market